When you invest in a beautiful Oriental or specialty rug, you want to make sure your investment is taken care of. When you call on McHenry Karpet Kleaners to clean your rug, you can trust that our experienced and trained technicians will carefully treat your rug.We can refresh your rugs and make then fresh and clean again.
We do regular maintenance cleaning, odor and stain removal, and stain protection services on all the rugs we clean. Do not be worried if your precious rug gets a stain. We can effectively treat stains without damaging the fibers in the rug. We can clean custom made, imported, and wool rugs. We know that many Oriental rugs are works of art, and we treat them as such. There are a few factors that determine how we clean your rug, including, but not limited to:
• Type of fiber (wool, silk, nylon, etc.)
• Type of construction of the rug
• Age of the rug
• Soiling level
Every rug is unique as far as where it was made, how it was made, and the specific materials used in making it. We understand all the different aspects that rugs can bring and know the proper way to care for them. In order to ensure that your rug is taken care of correctly, we follow several steps in our cleaning process.
• Inspection – We check all rugs for stains and damage.
• Dry soil removal – We remove damaging soil and allergens from the front and the back of the rug, getting deep into the fibers.
• Pre-treatment – Your rug is pretreated to start the stain release process and to emulsify soil.
• Fringe preparation –The fringe is also delicately pre-treated in order to remove the most soil.
• Clean – After all the preliminary steps are taken, we then use our unique rug cleaning system to give your rug maximum cleaning.
Do not trust your specialty rug to just anyone to be cleaned. If you are in need of cleaning for any of your rugs, trust the company that the residents of McHenry, IL have been trusting for years.